Missing progression rewards

Options
So in the Thor tournament I reached 807 points but I didn't get the yellow marvel now cover Thor.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• We're you still above 800 once you exited the match? Most likely, you were attacked during the previous fight, and the loss isn't reflected on the screen at the end of battle. If you weren't attacked, I don't know. Any chance you a lady received it?
  • I had this happening to me in last weeks tournament. Loosing to drop below the reward threshold and going over it again solved it for me. But please be aware that I'm not sure whether it's same problem.
  • finwe wrote:
    I had this happening to me in last weeks tournament. Loosing to drop below the reward threshold and going over it again solved it for me. But please be aware that I'm not sure whether it's same problem.
    Misguided wrote:
    We're you still above 800 once you exited the match? Most likely, you were attacked during the previous fight, and the loss isn't reflected on the screen at the end of battle. If you weren't attacked, I don't know. Any chance you a lady received it?

Went back to 680 climbed up to 835. I could be mistaken maybe I claimed it with paying attention but I'm pretty sure I had a level 2 yellow Thor before hitting 800.