Resetting the Prologue

Options
FokaiHI
FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
Would it be possible to reset the Prologue to farm ISO and covers? It seems like having a pve format outside of events like the pvp Shield Sim would be a great addition to the MPQ structure. At times I have more time to play , but have to put the game down due shielding or timing (pve). 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is another one that comes up pretty regularly. Re-open it, have them at green checks instead of red so we could at least play for fun, put some sort of ongoing PvE in there once you've cleared it, all sorts of options. But it just stays there as a useless tab once you're done with it.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would be happy if the stupid tab went away when you were done with it.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It used to be my little ISO farm once upon a day when I was desperate.  Then they put a stop to it, made it wonderful for about two minutes until you were done and then it was basically a bricked feature.  :(
  • finlanderboy
    finlanderboy Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    when I had weak rosters I would put my regenerators on goons to heal up.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I thought this was the reason they changed it. Have a character who can true heal? Send him to the prologue and save your health packs.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Plus, isn't there a Legendary token at the end? I wouldn't hold my breath on this one :/

That being said, I would like more daily optional stuff you could do between other stuff. Even just a true simulator where you could mess around with characters covers and practice against specific teams. That or a puzzle/challenge mode where maybe you had specific objectives. (Aside from just beating the enemy team)
  • finlanderboy
    finlanderboy Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I thought this was the reason they changed it. Have a character who can true heal? Send him to the prologue and save your health packs.
    I took advantage of it
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When 3-star Spider-Man had true group healing on his yellow you could take a trio into the prologue (usually a Venom node to add web tiles) and heal everybody up.

It was just as easy to use Spider-Man in every match and stockpile yellow AP until you knew the match would be over in one turn. You could leave every match with full health.

You could do the same thing with OBW and her blue.

I kind of miss that.