Legendary rewards

Fubuki
Fubuki Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
This might be elsewhere but i cant find it, where can i get a list of the current 4* you can get on legendary tokens and when do they exit the list (and who replaces them); sick and tired of riris and mordos...
Tagged:

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Just click the ? On the token page like with any token to see the current ones.

You can find the list on when who departs both here on the character subforum as on the wiki's about the game
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Might as well champ riri and mordo they gonna be tokens for a long while lol.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    At some point when riri and mordo are boosted, you won't mind as much. Each are actually pretty strong. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I don't understand all the Riri hate.  She's definitely not a top notch character but even with a SUPER niche blue power (when useful though it's super useful), her other two are pretty decent damage dealers and when boosted she's quite a heavy hitter. Morod boosted is just ok, I get his hate more lol.  I have both champed regardless because you gotta catch them up!
  • Fubuki
    Fubuki Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Daiches said:

You can find the list on when who departs both here on the character subforum as on the wiki's about the game
    I cant find this, i get a link to the wiki but cant open the page
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fubuki said:
    Daiches said:

I cant find this, i get a link to the wiki but cant open the page
    http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_Wiki