Suggestion: Unfavorite Heroes

Muhix
Muhix Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
My suggestion is one/two red hearts for your least favorite champions(like favorites but oposite and with limited selected champions which you do not want to get).

I really dont like getting mordo 5 times in a row, so as my pick i would choose him.
What im afraid is that this system would be abused and someone would somehow unfavorite all but one...
So i'd like to hear about your opinions on this matter

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Limit it to 1 per * level, and it shouldn't be too abusable. And let it go down to 1* level. I would love to never have to see Juggernaut's cover again.
  • Muhix
    That was also my thought, and also there could be a cool animation, like you get Gamora, then a skull appears and it gives you some other 4*.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Riri is the most absolute buzzkill.  I want her to stop.  This idea pleases me.
  • Muhix
    For me she isn't, but everyone has a champion he doesnt like, so i get you.  
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Muhix said:
    For me she isn't, but everyone has a champion he doesnt like, so i get you.  
    Yeah, I think for a lot of people, it's probably Agent Venom (who is awesome while boosted).  I just haven't had any fun with her at all and championed her because I had so many covers dying.  So when you are spending CP and you just want any Hobo but blue, or a coulson (other than purple) or C&D or.... you get it and then you get a Riri.

She was fun in the Behemoth today though.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Limit it to 1 per * level, and it shouldn't be too abusable. And let it go down to 1* level. I would love to never have to see Juggernaut's cover again.
    Oh, it probably also shouldn't be applicable to one of the newest 5*. Taking that pool from 3 to 2 would be a huge effect, not just a nice bonus.