Cloak or Groot?

Options
LambadaDave
LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
I have just under two weeks to champ either Cloak and Dagger, or Rocket and Groot.  I'll hope for both... but if you had to pick one, which would you choose?

Groot will cost me 120 cp to get the last needed cover (CP is available, 2 covers in queue)
Cloak is fully covered (1 cover in queue)

Thanks!

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unless your rocket is a 5-5-2, then easily c&d. You've plenty of time to get that 13th rocket cover and many cchamp levels after. Selling two now won't hurt you in the least.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What is your roster look like ?

If you are a 3*-4* transitioner: C&D is a great black and yellow battery and attack tiles maker. If you have other characters in your roster to benefit from that, I would prioritize them first. 4Groot prefers another GoG member to be at full potential. They like attack tiles makers to multiple dip their tiles.

I agree with smkspy though that selling 2 covers of 4Groot won't hurt giving how fact the covers rain these days.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    aa25, I have most of the 4 stars champed, so thanks for the note about them being a battery.  I'll wait till I have 300K ISO and then likely go with C&D, unless the game throws more random Groots at me.