Wrong placements rewards - Doctor's Orders

Options
GumisK
GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
I've just checked my final standings from Doctor's Orders, and I got the first place - yay! Yet, there was something strange happening - the covers I got were green Invisible Woman (yay!), and two Falcon covers, blue and yellow (wut?). What's even more funny, my Alliance placed in the top 100, so I received the purple Classic Magneto too (just as planned). What's going on?

Comments

• Read the Doctor's Orders thread.
  • GumisK
    Options
    Just wanted to say I got my missing C. Mags covers today. Thx for the quick reaction, guys!
  • GumisK wrote:
    Just wanted to say I got my missing C. Mags covers today. Thx for the quick reaction, guys!
    Did they took away Falcon covers?
  • Three people in FittedKitchens got their C Mags covers, but did not have any Falcon covers removed. At least one of them had not submitted a ticket.
  • GumisK
    Options
    My Falcon stayed intact, too. That way, I've actually got double-rewarded for Doctor's Orders. Not exactly fair with other players, yet I can't say I'm complaining. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    For those still curious about the erroneous rewards, I just plunked down a diatribe here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6754.