XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

R130
New Spidey
New Boss Event

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - Loved that Owen fireworks story. My kid wants a fireworks birthday party in October
    - My level 305 Medusa smooshed Johnny, just took a little bit in that Crash
    - the longer we can hold off on War Machine, fully covered level 70, the better!
    - This whole month shold be new folks in the Crash, so all surprises!
    - There are MULTIPLE comics where Spidey teams up with Dazzler, thanks UNCSamurai!
    - C'mon, the kids love drones! Just be happy Homecoming was already in the can before Fidget Spinners became a thing
    - You are wrong about being wrong, Ian. Sandman is good, not great tho
    - Wonder Woman is good, if a bit long, but still no Guardians vol. 2
    - My Strange is 3/2/2 with no ISO invested. Wish I had more of his covers as he's pretty sweet
    - Craig beat me to the bing joke, kudos!
    - my Vine is 3 start Hulk and Falcon covers I can use to replace my fully champed versions, just not yet...
    - my reward of the week was four 5 star Spideys from 21 Homecoming cash ins!
    - Now see, that clue is one we can all get!
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Ray said:

512 CP is a lot.
    ^^LoL
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Real life interferes with me doing my usual commentary but I do want to thank you guys once again for the PSA at the top of the show. I appreciate you being mindful of those that need help.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Given that they will be rerunning it soon, I would really like to hear what strategies/characters you guys used for the sinister 6 event.  

Thoughts on this simulator idea: Every day, either the behemoth burrito 4 star, or a random 4 star is boosted for season simulator.  This might break the monotony  of Carol/medusa/blade/wasp/carnage and incentivize people to play more earlier in the season.  what say you?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Given that they will be rerunning it soon, I would really like to hear what strategies/characters you guys used for the sinister 6 event.  

The two biggest headaches were Carnage and Doctor Octopus. For Carnage, I just had to hope for good matches to build up my powers and KO him. For Doctor Octopus, I used 1-star Hawkeye. A simple Arrow Stab completely took out his reactor tile and stunned him so I could KO him with the other characters I would bring.