SSix Doc Occ not being able to be damanged

I ran into an issue with the final Doc Occ in the SSix event that would not allow him to be damaged. I'm not sure if that was his power or not, because they are not described... but it was really frustrating. 

Please help.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Hey there @trewiltrewil did Doc Oct happen to have his Nuclear Reactor Countdown tile active on the board when you attempted to damage him?

[Fixed a typo]
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    It's not a bug, tre. If you hover over his abilities, it does explain them. You have to destroy all his tentacle tiles, turning his reactor tile green and matchable. While his reactor tile is on the board, he is invulnerable.... if it reaches 0, you lose.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    You have to take out that special Doc Ock tile to be able to damage him. I posted this elsewhere, but if you have a championed Gwenpool, she works great with her purple power. Basically anyone who can destroy a specific tile will work great. You've got to survive 3 bosses tho (several times too, because you face the bosses again after each side node) so ideally you want that tile destroyer to have lots of health, unless you can eat some health packs.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ran into an issue with the final Doc Occ in the SSix event that would not allow him to be damaged. I'm not sure if that was his power or not, because they are not described... but it was really frustrating. 

Please help.
    You can always tap on a character in-match (or click, presumably, on Steam) to view (after a few more navigation taps, possibly) a more detailed description of their powers.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards

Please help.
    You can always tap on a character in-match (or click, presumably, on Steam) to view (after a few more navigation taps, possibly) a more detailed description of their powers.
    And you should always do this with bosses you haven't fought before.  They have unique and often tricky mechanics that influence how you should approach the match.