Sinister Six boss event connection/join failures (merged)

Options
124»

Comments

• cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MPQ (on Android) sez to check my Internet connection. Once I have Internet back, I guess I'll be able to join. Until my Internet is up, I'll just read forum posts and chat on my messenger apps.
    Heh.  Great idea.
  • besOtrono
    besOtrono Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Actually it's really suck just because I have arranged the time for this event for now and it's not working ( Later can't play maybe
  • Act38
    Act38 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok. I'm in now 20 min later.
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    Nuts to the Boss event, Im trying to finish the enemy of the state event and this is coasting me time at my top 10 spot.  Nothing like playing a 6 day event, over a holiday weekend, to have it crash right at the end.  Before boss event can we please have the other event finished?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    lets me in but game is frozen on main screen.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I first couldn't get in the event. Then I couldn't get in the app. But everything cleared up and I finally got in and started the event.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm in and let me tell you Doc Ock is super annoying when you can't match away his tentacle tiles. Anyone with swap abilities will be good for this as he is invulnerable until tentacle tiles gone.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is this working for everyone now?
  • DyingLegend
    Options
    nope not for me
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for all the feedback. I've notified the developers, and they'll be investigating immediately.
    We appreciate it brigby. However the in game error message supposedly already beat you in notifying the devs. 

I love how the event had an instant error message ready to roll. 
    @tiomono
    Darn! I knew I shouldn't have taken the time to get that cup of coffee before opening up the game. 

In all seriousness though, everyone should be able to get back into the game now. If you still aren't able to, please try Force Closing the application, before re-opening it.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My alliance appears to have disappeared... I suspect it's why I can't join the alliance event. I searched for a few other alliances I know the names of and they've disappeared also.
    I'm all fixed now. Alliances are back.
  • DyingLegend
    Options
    Brigby said:
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for all the feedback. I've notified the developers, and they'll be investigating immediately.
    We appreciate it brigby. However the in game error message supposedly already beat you in notifying the devs. 

I love how the event had an instant error message ready to roll. 
    @tiomono
    Darn! I knew I shouldn't have taken the time to get that cup of coffee before opening up the game. 

In all seriousness though, everyone should be able to get back into the game now. If you still aren't able to, please try Force Closing the application, before re-opening it.

Still no luck. Game lets me in, but the main screen is frozen
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm in, and life is good so far.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm in.  Round 1 completed, but it won't roll to Round 2.  Stuck at zero.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you are still unable to access the game/event and have not yet tried doing so, please force close the application (Not uninstall) and then relaunch it. Been seeing mixed comments about players saying that they did this and it helped resolve the issue to whereas others are simply stating that the issue is still ongoing.

If you are still unable to access the event even after force closing & reopening the application, please reach out to our Customer Support team. If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This was supposed to be a 6 day event? How are those that only started yesterday suppose to catch up? The missions reload every 8 hours.