Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

Just 3 more days to update your profile before the deadline.

In compliance with the upcoming GDPR efforts taking place later this month, we want to provide all forum users information about an update to our Terms of Service that will go into effect on May 21, 2018.

Please copy and paste this URL for details ---> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/updates-to-the-d3-go-forums-terms-of-service

Thank you!

Creatures changing places (def/reach/vig not bottom)

stikxsstikxs Posts: 91 Match Maker
I was playing a match as G3, to start off I had sacred cat out. AI uses claustrophobia and cat is disabled. I cast aven wind guide (vigilance 24/7) and it goes into slot 1 and is now disabled from claustrophobia, cat moves to slot 2. Then I cast anointer priest, cat gets moved to slot 1 and disabled while the wind guide (still with vigilance the whole time) moves to slot 2 and the priest goes in slot 3. Pretty sure the wind guide should never have moved out of slot 1.

Additionally, after the wind guide moved to slot 2 it died while vigilanting but the secondary objective for losing 4 or less creatures still says I have lost 0.

Bonus round: the dead wind guide made an embalm token, and when I matched that gem the creature did not return.

Comments

• hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    disabled creatures are not given priority due to
    def/reach/vig so are ordered in the order they
    entered the battlefield. what happened is correct
    due to these rules.

either a bug or something like exile was used.

are you sure the embalm wind guide token belongs
    to your wind guide?

HH
  • stikxsstikxs Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Just because a card is disabled doesn't mean it no longer has vigilance. If the rules are that vigilance goes in a lower slot than normal cards, then it should be there regardless of disabled; it still has vigilance.

Pretty sure the wind guide embalm was mine but that is long gone.
    a disabled vigilance creature no longer has
    priority as it cannot block whilst disabled.

HH
  • stikxsstikxs Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Shouldn't that priority come back into play when it loses disabled?
    yes but it needs for a battlefield creatures reshuffle.
    this usually happens when a new creature enters
    the battlefield. the battlefield does not constantly
    reshuffle and maybe enter a loop.

HH