Latest Legends/Classic Legends Issue

shinnaruto
shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
I have a question: How is Sandman already in the Classic Legends pack? I have had 2 straight pulls out of the Classic Legends of Sandman. I spend my CP on Classic Legends to try to cover some of my older 4 stars. 

This is confusing. Why have them separate if the new characters are just ending up in the Classics?

Comments

• KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    edited July 2017
    Classic vs latest only separates 5*s. The latest 3 5*s are in latest, classic is everything else.

Edit: The only way to cover older 4*s from tokens is from either setting them as a bonus hero and getting that 5% chance on a recent 4* or even less likely from legacy heroic tokens (I think thats what the tokens from PvP in between seasons are called). Those tokens like normal heroic tokens have a much higher chance of getting 2* 3*s though the 3*s are from the ones not available in the normal heroic tokens also. 

• shinnaruto
    Okay. I thought it also extended to 4*s. I was really confused with the pulls.
  • shinnaruto
    Part of the confusion is showing Cloak & Dagger/Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers) in the Latest Legends screen. So I thought it included newer 4*s. 

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 of the five characters on the heroic token screen are vaulted also, but I guess since they're 3 stars this doesn't both anyone lol.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Click the ? to see what is in the packs.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    You thought what most of us thought at first and what would make more sense than what we have.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Part of the confusion is showing Cloak & Dagger/Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers) in the Latest Legends screen. So I thought it included newer 4*s. 

The classics screen shows Gamora, who is newer than bothe CM and C&D.  Not to invalidate the confusing aspect of all this.

However: it is basically inexcusable that the Heroic token screen shows characters you will not pull (other than bonus heroes).