4 pool's x-enforcer

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
just now hit the other team with peggy's blue. 2 tiles hit fury and 1 hit deadpool. it made 4 dpool black enforcer tiles. not really in the move description...

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @jredd can you recall everyone that was on both teams at the time? I understand that Peggy was on your team and that there was a Fury and 4 Star Deadpool on the opposing team, but who else was present? Are you positive that there was another special tile on the board from your team that could have triggered Deadpools Black a 4th time?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Actually, what they're describing would be two extra tiles, since Deadpool shouldn't have triggered an X-Enforcer on damage to himself.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Ah you're right, I missed that. (R.I.P. me and my measly 3 Star team). 

I'll go ahead and pass this on to the team for further investigation since Deadpool is causing himself to double-dip into his ability. It may have to deal with both of his teammates being damaged while stunned but I'm not positive if that is the case. With how unique Peggy's ability is, it could be a number of things. Or just Peggy's blue.

Edit: While it is not directly stated, it is also implied that Nick Fury was downed after the 2nd CD tile. That may have also been a cause. If I can get any clarification on the issue I'll be sure to update.