Shield icon

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Do you like the new placement (after the update) of the shield icon in pvp?

Shield icon 42 votes

Yes ......change is always good!
9%
CT1888ValekBossbluewolfFelessa 4 votes
No....change is scary
14%
antreas1911sinnerjflxidragonxiDaichesThe rockettCoulson_Lives 6 votes
I Don't really care
47%
TaganovMrBowersTiggidaLystratafmftintferaldayorfrachralaethLukoilMoosePrimeJarvind[Deleted User]waywrethJaedenkaalbrollScreen MonkeygranneTPF AlexisBeer40SpringSoldier 20 votes
Pvp is only for people with 5* rosters who have money to spend on mobile games
4%
MaskedManbadsaj 2 votes
The programmers screwed up again! (Bug)
16%
xdoggBlackICHendrossmorph3usDarknes21Megdarmadok 7 votes
Snapple facts are fake!
7%
JangoLoreDeadsidersupergarv 3 votes

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    No....change is scary
    I am very curious about this.  They only move things when changes are coming.  Also, the points score on the win screen on pve is smaller.  Something is coming, just what is it?  
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes ......change is always good!
    With the recent post about the "50 wins" showing up on the reward screen, and now this extra space freed up on the left, maybe there will be something like number of wins (for progression awards) and number of points (for placement).
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Right now I'm giving it equal likelyhood of being a bug, preparation for a future feature and misguided attempt at improving the UI.

So 50:50:50  :p
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Can no longer tap on the shield icon to see how long I have until my next shield is available if I've been using shields
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    No....change is scary
    xdogg said:
    Can no longer tap on the shield icon to see how long I have until my next shield is available if I've been using shields
    You have to tap the text. Not the icon.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Daiches said:
    xdogg said:
    You have to tap the text. Not the icon.
    Thank you!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Don't really care
    Definitely a "meh" for me.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    I am very curious about this.  They only move things when changes are coming.  Also, the points score on the win screen on pve is smaller.  Something is coming, just what is it?  
    The points one has me very intrigued.  The fact that the current points are constrained to the top half looks like it's set up to award ... something else in addition to normal points.  Maybe a win count increment, maybe something else.

Along time ago I suggested progression and placement points be awarded separately in PvP.  Would be interesting to see if this was something similar.

Or maybe we'll finally get some style points or win conditions. 

Or or maybe someone just shrunk the font on accident.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Don't really care
    Definitely not the worst unannounced patch "change" in the history of MPQ. Perspective, people ;)
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Don't really care
    The points one has me very intrigued.  The fact that the current points are constrained to the top half looks like it's set up to award ... something else in addition to normal points.  Maybe a win count increment, maybe something else.

Along time ago I suggested progression and placement points be awarded separately in PvP.  Would be interesting to see if this was something similar.

Or maybe we'll finally get some style points or win conditions. 

Or or maybe someone just shrunk the font on accident.
    PVE points are similarly shrunken on the reward screen, so it seems like either shrunken font or both PVE and PVP will be getting some sort of progression change.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm super curious about the points font change! It looks like something else will go in there. What does it all mean???