Loki's Mischief (Green) Visually Appearing As Illusions (Purple) In Pending Rewards [Dev's Aware]

djrdjr
djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
I have two Loki greens in my que, but when I press on them, they come up as purple. 

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there Djrdjr, sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue. Can you add some screenshots of what you are seeing? Additionally, can you recall when you first started noticing this issue?
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Both covers expired this morning, so cannot get screenshot. But basiically, in the que both Lokis had the green tag for their color (green), but when i pressed on it, the Loki pwer was for the purple power. I only noticed it Monday.
  • pandrek
    pandrek Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here.
    Got Loki (green) playing sinister six. When I press on, show purple cover.
  • Blackwood
    Blackwood Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Cpandrek said:
    Same problem here.
    Got Loki (green) playing sinister six. When I press on, show purple cover.
    I have the same problem.

Ive got all 3 Loki Covers - one each: Purple, Green & Black

The problem is when you click on them:

• The Purple cover is Purple
    • The Black cover is Black
    • The Green cover is ... Purple?!

Below is a link illustrates hwo the event reward is deviating, showing the event rewards (1 x green loki, 1 x purple, 1 x black), shows them waiting in my recruit list ... and what happens when you click on the Green 
    over (its ANOTHER Purple, not the Event Reward Green Cover)

http://imgur.com/a/CtEeC

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Totally jumping to conclusions here, but for a long time, Loki only had two powers, purple and black.  Maybe someone used an old reward table reference from before he had green?
  • Blackwood
    Dayv said:
    Totally jumping to conclusions here, but for a long time, Loki only had two powers, purple and black.  Maybe someone used an old reward table reference from before he had green?
    Certainly possible.

Is it easily fixable?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blackwood said:
    Is it easily fixable?
    Easiest workaround is to champ Loki, and never care about the color of his covers ever again ;)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blackwood said:
    Is it easily fixable?
    Easiest workaround is to champ Loki, and never care about the color of his covers ever again ;)
    Kinda hard to champ him when you can't get any green covers at all ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blackwood said:
    Is it easily fixable?
    Kinda hard to champ him when you can't get any green covers at all ;)
    Granted.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    That said, it seems to just be a display bug. I had one of each cover in my queue from Sinister 6, and the green was showing as purple when I tapped it, but when I rostered and trained him, he ended up at 1/1/1 instead of 1/2/0.
  • pandrek
    pandrek Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Good to know!
    When I get some HP, I'll try.
    Thanks, TPF!
  • Blackwood
    That said, it seems to just be a display bug. I had one of each cover in my queue from Sinister 6, and the green was showing as purple when I tapped it, but when I rostered and trained him, he ended up at 1/1/1 instead of 1/2/0.
    Hope so as ill be selling a cover to put him in at some point this week!