So if you could bring one of these to goons to a PvP fight.....

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hypothetically, let's say you could bring one goon to join two normal characters for PvP purposes boosted to your approximate roster level, which goon would you bring and why?  Let's assume Sentries are not an option since they have the ability to match tiles.  I can only pick 10 options for the poll, so I picked the 9 I thought were possibly most appealing.

So if you could bring one of these to goons to a PvP fight..... 57 votes

Pyro
0%
Shinobi
0%
Symbiote Mutation
3%
StarfuryJaedenkaal 2 votes
Maggia Muscle
64%
CoppsKolencesinnerjflsteakleathermpqr7DaichesPunisher5784RafaeljreddPessiMoosePrimeWarbringacyineedsnMegdarLordXberkbycJarvindlike1tigerGoBucsGoMissChinch 37 votes
Symbiote Carrier
0%
HAMMER Lieutenant
3%
[Deleted User]Beer40 2 votes
HAMMER Sniper
5%
STOPTHISFokaiHIrevskip 3 votes
Subject
0%
Kishu
17%
TredofmftintHendrossCosmicWolfCalnexinThe Viceroy ReturnsJaedenkaalFelessaHistamielMpqTron 10 votes
Other (List your choice in comments please - remember no Sentries)
5%
HadronicDarknes21Berserk_Al 3 votes

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maggia Muscle
    I of course vote for Maggia Muscle do their huge health, AoE attacks and over-powered tiles.  Kishu would be a close second for me I think.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    HAMMER Lieutenant
    This is an easy one. True healing on a 2 countdown timer? Yes, please! 
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Maggia Muscle
    Beer40 said:

hmmm...  That's a good point, I think I'd still go muscle, just cause there aren't a lot of endurance events I feel squeezed on health/healthpacks for, but I'd need to roster em both. ;)  was selling the Lt short.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Muscle or mindless ones. Strong attacks (or buffed tiles) plus AOE is where it's at.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Symbiote Mutation
    Voted for the Symbiote guarddog. Carnage / Medusa / Guarddog, need I say more?
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Kishu
    I just want to use the most irritating Ninja of them all on my team for once.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Maggia Muscle
    Muscle - Medusa - C4rol

Muscle will send out countdown tiles and get me some strike tiles. Medusa will heal / get AP and lay out countdown tiles + attack tiles. C4rol will boost and get some AP, damage if needed.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Maggia Muscle
    Goons cant carry some kinda crazy licensing cost right?   toss us some goon characters already ! :)  They've got enough art done since they're goons they don't get their own cool special move animation... They could have their own affiliation that the real heroes could act on... like Kingpin and Hood could somehow buff/accelerate their maggia minions...  Doom could have some synergy with his doombots... etc.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Maggia Muscle
    Beer40 said:
    It's not true healing.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kishu
    I'll  take the Kishu, big aoe traps, hefty protect tiles and a special tile steal
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Maggia Muscle
    Muscle plus any two of Carol, Coulson and Drax sound like real fun™ real fast ...  :p
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    HAMMER Sniper
    Muscle is the obvious choice, but I'm going with Hammer Sniper. Free countdown, but still generates green? Perfect for a Carol/Rulk combo.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    One of those lava type monsters from DR S. pve! 
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    5* Hawkeye
    He's basically a goon right?
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    HAMMER Sniper
    Hammer Sniper- you just get caught sometimes
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kishu
    Not sure why sentries making matches would matter, since the other two chars you bring can already make matches. Or do you mean, to do their thing automatically? 
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maggia Muscle
    Muscle Goons rip me to shreds in seconds. But knowing the way things work, they would probably max out at lv 266 and be relatively weak, instead of the lv 400+ ones I need to fight in PVE.

I would team them up with yellow generators, such as KP or Sandman.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maggia Muscle
    Yeah, Muscle wins hands down. The giant strikes + AOE are just too good to pass up. 

If I needed a second I'd take whichever symbiote has the red countdowns that destroy special tiles.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maggia Muscle
    Jarvind said:
    Yeah, Muscle wins hands down. The giant strikes + AOE are just too good to pass up. 

If I needed a second I'd take whichever symbiote has the red countdowns that destroy special tiles.
    I think those are the Horrors. I do know for sure that the power is called Precision Slices, because that name totally creeps me out. Combined with the general aesthetic of the Symbiotes, it's just really unpleasant imagery.