4* Peggy pvp

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
 Would you like to see more four stars in The Pvp season

4* Peggy pvp 70 votes

yes ...4 stars rock
67%
PorkBellyJathrosinnerjflrixmithMojoWildseshomaMagicejmusTiggidamadsaladfrachralaethHendrossChipster22jreddcorytutorLLohmMegdarMeanderprofessorplum9 47 votes
No....4 stars are too hard to fight
8%
Realstuff_NameChangePollozzdonnelbluewolfwaywrethchung2mo 6 votes
Don't care ....don't play PVP
2%
Lystrataicarusmonkey 2 votes
Not sure ....my roster can't handle 4* teams
1%
WEBGAS 1 vote
I would like to see 2 stars in pvps
1%
WEBGAS 1 vote
I like hot dogs
18%
killercoolxKOBALTxDartmaster01dr tinykittyloveIlDuderinogrunth13fmftintDarknes21Punishu777Bloody_Marvelramoramo86MissChinchSpidurman27 13 votes

Comments

• Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I like hot dogs
    I think 4* PvPs are great for those who don't have a 4* roster yet. You can use the provided 4*, it'll tank for your own characters, thereby reducing you healthpack usage.

4* PvPs aren't that different from 3* PvPs for those with a developed 4* roster, though a little more healthpack hungry since you can put up fewer characters who can tank for your essential.

That said... I do like hot dogs...
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I like hot dogs
    All beef hot dogs all day baby!!!!!! I hate Peggy aka captain Britain 
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    yes ...4 stars rock
    I need more variety, always. Bring em on
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    yes ...4 stars rock
    In theory a split season of five 3* events and five 4* sounds very interesting. 
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    yes ...4 stars rock
    Run a 3* event and a 4* event concurrently. You may only join one or the other. 4* events have higher prize payout than 3* events. Or, you you have to have XX SHIELD rank to get into a 4* event, and maybe lower than XX SHIELD rank to be allowed into the 3* event. Something.  Also, if they think there aren't enough people to fill those 4* PVPs then lower the amount who can enter each slice.

We've needed regular 4* PVPs in the game for well over a year now.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    yes ...4 stars rock
    While I like both 4* pvp and hot dogs, ultimately my vote was decided by the fact that I can get my own hot dogs
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    yes ...4 stars rock
    Either the match is quick, or just really long. Peggy's event is fun with a solid boosted roster. XFDP makes me use a lot of health packs, but I am kind enough to return the favor. 
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I like hot dogs
    No, but not because 4*s are too hard to fight but because I have 20 or so 4*s that I have no reason to ever spend iso on beyond that needed to win their crash thanks to vaulting and I don't want to be pressured into levelling them
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I like hot dogs
    While yes I'd love to see more 4* PVP, the MMR and health pack differences are very noticeable in this event compared to others, and that is something I'm less a fan of.

*However - 4* vaulted PVP is a great way to make the covers semi-accessible again, which is a constant gripe on here. 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    yes ...4 stars rock
    I'd like to keep all the 3* PVPs, introduce more 4* PVPs, and also introduce 2* PVPs. In my idea, they would run concurrently and you could be in a 3* and 4* PVP at the same time. 

I don't think its very realistic, but I like the idea.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    I like hot dogs

Not opposed, but wouldn't like it if the 4* PvP came at the cost of the 3* PvP...    I'd actually prefer different boosted sets with no required character, nothing as crazy as the end of season events, maybe small buff lists, 2-3 from each tier...

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 star player, don't want 4 star pvp except the odd event or new character release. They have done really well keeping 3 stars relevant with how well they scale for boosted events as you put levels on them. They feel like a 4 star anyway.