Anyone buying the Peggy packs?

Options
Pants1000
Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
Along with the Peggy PVP there's a nice pack that has Peggy as the only 4*.  The PVP pack prices aren't that great, but it could be a good idea for people looking for vaulted 4's.  

I was thinking if they had frequent 4* PVP's and lowered the prices on the packs it could help "fix" vaulting, but I'd rather see more earnable vaulted 4's, not more buyable ones.  

Personally I'm buying the daily 200 HP deal.  It's a small price to pay for a chance at a Peggy champ level, but I won't buy more than that.

Comments

• Arks
    Arks Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just did on your recommendation and got Peggy + 2 CP. Thanks :D
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Peggy was 5/3/1. Bought a 10 pack. Got a blue cover. She's now 5/3/2. Not sure what to do. Not sure when the next chance will arise, and she is top 3 best 4*. Decisions, decisions...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm torn. If I could somehow guarantee a blue, I'd go for it in a heartbeat, but at 7/4/0, I'm afraid of getting another red. She is one of my closest 4* to being able to champ, but Murphy's Law says it's just gonna be red, if anything.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bought the 10 covers pack....got 2 Peggy, 1 bl4de, 2strange, 1hawkguy, 1if3 and the rest 2 stars....I think this has been a very good deal  :):):)
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the daily deal for 3* spider-man (in return 5 cp from champ level). Might go for 10-pack myself.... decision...
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    I would if I didn't have her champed.  I like this 4 star vault business.  Most of my clan mates bought the ten packs and all have been successful.  
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not buying - little difference between a 273-275 Peggy when my upper tier is all 290+, and I won't use unboosteds under 285.  

If I could reliably have continued to grow and develop Ms Carter over the three months since I champed her, vs getting exactly ONE cover, I'd likely be firing away.  But now, she's good and awesome, but is getting left behind quickly.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nope. I generally don't buy from stores. On top of this I don't want to give the devs the idea that this is another way to profit off of vaulting. 
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nope, the ratio is worst to get a 4*... Yes it is not random, but you have 1 in 21 to get Peggy instead of 1 in 14 to get any 4*, I find it kind of insulting. The pack cost more and you have less chance of getting something good...

This is kind of a joke at this point. I feel sorry for people that wanted Peggy that much.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nope. I finally have her covered, so I don't need more. Already have a Wasp with a dying cover waiting for my ISO, and a Starlord next turn.