What are you doing while playing MPQ.....

2»

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    "working", or "watching TV"... we usually throw a fluff show on in the evening as both my wife and I like to grind our nodes after dinner.
  • badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    alaeth said:
    "working", or "watching TV"... we usually throw a fluff show on in the evening as both my wife and I like to grind our nodes after dinner.
    That sounds dirty.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I play a lot at work, so when I'm not dealing with customers I listen to music while I play. When I'm at home I'm usually either watching videos online and/or playing Hearthstone. DOUBLE CASUAL
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't understand the "watching TV while I play" people. Like, if the show isn't good enough for you to pay attention to it, why do you have it on at all?
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    It's more like, "this game doesn't require intense focus, so I can multitask"
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    While working, while on the train to/from work, while at home watching tv, while at home chilling, some combination of all of the above, depending on how intense work is that day, what slice I'm playing, etc.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:
    I don't understand the "watching TV while I play" people. Like, if the show isn't good enough for you to pay attention to it, why do you have it on at all?
    It's not that it's stuff I don't pay attention to, it's stuff that I only need half my attention for. And then the other half is enough to do most of my PvE grinding.