Bonus Reward rate

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
So, I recently made the tiny purchase in the store (my first in 6 months), just to aid in my ISO needs at the moment by getting the bonus rewards. After a bug (since fixed by CS after a week) that wouldn't give me any bonus rewards, I have been collecting them recently. But, the drop rate seems even weirder than when I was getting intercepts. Basically, this is what I generally see:

- bonus reward after each of the first 2-3 matches, then a few without bonus
- bonus reward after somewhere near 5, maybe 6 as well, then a LOT without bonus
- bonus reward after something like 28, then I get bonuses for 1 or 2 more
- no more bonuses to be found

This is not a complaint, just curious... do people experience something similar? When I previously stopped getting intercepts, I would force-close the app and restart, usually resulting in a few more intercepts. Now, it seems that doesn't happen. Has anything been published that said the reward rate would not be as frequent as before?

I imagine there is no real "trick" to getting more bonus rewards except to just keep playing story mode nodes more and more. Short of grinding for eternity, I usually seem to get 6-8 bonus rewards in a day, which is still better than none. I just don't know what to consider "normal" in this game anymore, everything seems to be going down the toilet, so I can't tell when something is a fluke and when something is "working as intended" when I get poor results.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah that's normal.
    Pray to RNGsus for more intercepts.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    As a Steam player, I recently posted my first 28 days (of full play) of bonus rewards in the Theories and Statistics section.  I think the most I ever received was 11 rewards per day but sometimes it was as low as 8 or 9 but usually average 10 or 11 per day.  I did notice that they would come in bunches too as you described. You would get a few in the first several matches then hit streaks where you received none and then later in the day I would receive even more.  Perhaps there is a clock for each 24 hour cycle.  Depending on when you play and when that 24 hour clock starts, that could account for it?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sometimes I get a ton, sometimes I get none. 48h nodes I see the least amount of bonus rewards for whatever reason.