Current list of team ups ?

MissChinch
MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor

Anyone have a current list of all powers sendable as team ups, and their recall timers...  

If someone is bored and less lazy than I am they could whip one up and paste it into the forums :) 

Little descriptors like "AOE" "Stun" "single target damage" etc wouldn't be refused either... 

Its ultra lazy, but I've also seen whats being posted in the forums today, so I figured there might be some bored people around...

Comments

• MissChinch

oh god, I'm lazy...  but I just had an epiphany as to how lazy...

Thank you OJSP 

• MissChinch
    ok I don't feel too bad, I'd seen that yesterday, its over 6 months old I think...
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Just remember: if an ability is a passive or has a passive component (Agent Coulson), does damage to or stuns the character that uses it (Juggernaut, IM40 yellow), depends on owned tiles on the board (Patch red),  or changes based on conditions (4* Punisher), it's not eligible to be a teamup. 

3* Luke Cage's yellow, which can be given out, counts your center character as Luke Cage for purposes of determining how many allies are still standing, so it'll only ever count up to two. 

Also, you can't gift Sploits. Sorry. 
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    3* Luke Cage's yellow, which can be given out, counts your center character as Luke Cage for purposes of determining how many allies are still standing, so it'll only ever count up to two. 
    This is not true, unless it was changed recently. Nova yellow and 3* Luke Cage yellow teamups can count up to 3 allies, if your whole team is still standing. This means those 2 abilities are better when used as a TU than normally by those characters.