Cereal

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Do you like your cereal with or without milk? 

I like it without
milk what about you? 

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    I think we might start looking at your prof pic behind bars pretty soon...
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    I agree with Skrofa. Really, anyone that eats cereal without milk is dangerous to society as a whole.

i like my cereal with 2 ounces half-skim milk, 3 French vanilla creamers and an intravenous caffeine drop.
  • Darknes21
    It's good dry.....I hate when it gets all soggy 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Darknes21 said:
    It's good dry.....I hate when it gets all soggy 
    My go to move was to have a glass of milk separate to the bowl of cereal.  

Once you are ready to dive into that bowl of delicious crunchy goodness, pour that milk in.

No soggy!
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    If you optimize your breakfast efficiency, you can hit the sweet spot with your cereal. It's like having 30ap in each color when you finish the match. You probably could have done better and finished more quickly. 
  • Darknes21
    I like to do things slow. There's no need to rush through life.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Dry cereal all the way. And the best dry cereal is Cocoa Pebbles!
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got to be team milk here. I don't mind them soggy... I even leave them sometimes overnight to soak in the milk. 
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Dry all the way.  If I wanted mushy grains....I would eat oatmeal.  Although if it is a chocolate cereal like Cookie Crisps or Count Chocula, I will drink milk along side the cereal, but I still don't pour it in the bowl.  It's a food consistency thing for me.
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited June 2017
    Dear mpq and all cereal lovers. Let's not create different sects among cereal loves. Let's not divide ourselves on such an important morning ritual rather than focusing on our differences I urge all to focus on our similarities and what we have in common and share as the human race. Let's focus on with or without milk but let's focus on the nutritional benefits of cereals and how they should add more mass to our calves. I'm sick and tires of seeing Asian woman with bigger calves than mine simply because they eat healthy organic cereal infused with the Asian secrets of their ancestors. If anyone has any tips on these ancient secrets, please do us all a favor and share. Calf shaming is real, no not baby cows but calves 
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    mexus said:
    Magic said:
    Got to be team milk here. I don't mind them soggy... I even leave them sometimes overnight to soak in the milk. 
    Yum, that's the most convenient way. Why not mix it with sausages and mustard and tadaa - breakfast and dinner in one huge soggy slab!
    Mexus, only Jesus can save you now
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    With milk: only a weirdo would eat Weet Bix dry.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Gotta be with milk, but you gotta eat it right away because soggy cereal is just plain bad unless youre talking something like grapenuts.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    This is about to be closed and moved to the tips and guides section
  • Darknes21
    FokaiHI said:
    This is about to be closed and moved to the tips and guides section
    Why? We are having a general discussion! 
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Where's the poll? Why wouldn't anyone have cereal without milk?
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017

Nice try, "Darknes21" - if that IS your real name (NOT!). You are clearly a D3 plant who has introduced this incredibly divisive topic to get us all fighting and distract us from the stealth nerf to OML (the second such nerf) that you announced today.

Hmm. 2+1 = 3 so D(arknes)21 translates to D3. Coincidence? I think not. Oh and "darkness" anagrams to "nerds ask" - clearly a shot at all the "nerds" on the forums who have realized what's up and are "asking" pointed questions. You removed an S from your name to throw us off the track, but it didn't work, did it?

And are we also supposed to believe it's just a coincidence that you "just happened" to post complaining about how long it took devs to fix bugs just months before your comrades at D3 tried to disguise a nerf as a long-overdue bug fix? Again, props for trying to mask your identity with years of fake posts, but all you've really done is tip your (e.g. D3's) hand that these OML nerfs have been planned for years.

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    astrp3 said:

Nice try, "Darknes21" - if that IS your real name (NOT!). You are clearly a D3 plant who has introduced this incredibly divisive topic to get us all fighting and distract us from the stealth nerf to OML (the second such nerf) that you announced today.

Hmm. 2+1 = 3 so D(arknes)21 translates to D3. Coincidence? I think not. Oh and "darkness" anagrams to "nerds ask" - clearly a shot at all the "nerds" on the forums who have realized what's up and are "asking" pointed questions. You removed an S from your name to throw us off the track, but it didn't work, did it?

And are we also supposed to believe it's just a coincidence that you "just happened" to post complaining about how long it took devs to fix bugs just months before your comrades at D3 tried to disguise a nerf as a long-overdue bug fix? Again, props for trying to mask your identity with years of fake posts, but we're not buying it, buddy.

Wait, is the stealth nerf to OML a real thing or are you speculating?
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Beer40 said:
    Wait, is the stealth nerf to OML a real thing or are you speculating?
    Today's update finally fixed what I call the "Daken bug"  - the one where Daken and other characters were doing damage twice. One poster chose to see this as a nerf to OML (because it affects his black so that [I thnk] it can no longer down two characters in one turn), for which I tweaked him or her.
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    astrp3 said:
    And are we also supposed to believe it's just a coincidence that you "just happened" to post complaining about how long it took devs to fix bugs just months before your comrades at D3 tried to disguise a nerf as a long-overdue bug fix? Again, props for trying to mask your identity with years of fake posts, but all you've really done is tip your (e.g. D3's) hand that these OML nerfs have been planned for years.

Stop trying to hijack the thread with off-topic comments! Let stay on topic!

Milk or no milk? 

Gotta be milk, if it's Grapenuts, you milk and then wait 5 minutes.