Legend recruitment

Yars
Yars Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Quick question.

What is everyone's view on latest/classic legend recruitment????????
Is it worth spending the 25 or 20 command points??

Comments

• PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    well that depends on at what level your roster is. if you're still in 3* land with unchamped characters that 20 CP is definitely better spent upgrading them before you roll the dice on what will probably be disappointment
  • Yars
    I've got a good roster of 3* champs, so 25 command points will be the way to go from now on, been using 20 command points for the last month and not really getting much joy with them.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only difference between the two packs is which 5* you might pull. If you're just looking for 4* covers, go for the Classic Legends, because they're cheaper and have exactly the same variety of 4*.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 25cp packs are really for when your target is in 5* land and when you have A LOT of pulls lined up. 
  • Yars
    Definitely going go for the 25 option from now on.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hey @Yars. Definitely a great question, and I'm glad the community is helping you out!

Just a friendly reminder that if you have any more questions, you can always feel free to check out our Roster and Level Help sub-forum. Enjoy!
  • Yars
    Cheers brigby, been playing this awsome game for about 5 months now, slowly getting myself a good roster together. I didn't realise there was a forum until earlier lol.