Improve VIP rewards

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
Everyone I know  who isn't F2P only buys the cheapest item to trigger rewards. 1.99 vs 9.99. How about instead of 25% faster healing you do faster med kit regen? Or increase the cap on med kits from 10 to 20?  Give a little gain a lot of people who just don't think  VIP is worth it at the moment.

Comments

• Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    At least for me the med kit regen would be no good since I'm sitting on 130 or so. I like the faster healing personally, it honestly comes in handy with those oh so fun "MPQ has crashed" boards of death. 

I agree with what Mexus stated as far as continuous streak. Be it increased healing in % increments up to like a cap of say 33% - or whatever number they see it, every other VIP renewal having the iso rewards changed (500 to 750, 1000 to 1250), perhaps double heroics for 2 out of 4 days that they're given. 
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Except that VIP right now for people that know how to math is the best reward ratio. If you just compare to a Stark buy.

A Stark Buy Club will give you 20000 HP and 140cp (100$)

Now to be fair, we need to compare to a full alliance for 10 month of VIP. (100$)

This will give you 7000 HP, 290 cp (20 per month VIP bonus to alliance), 20 Legend Token and 60 Heroic Token.

Now you have to wonder if 150cp 20 legend token and 60 Heroic Token are worth 13000HP...

Yes I compare perfect scenario, and yes a stark buy is instantaneous. But the VIP reward are really worth it, and they are no meant only for new player. They give a lot of CP on the long run for the same price (Even without the alliance bonus, you still get 600cp equivalent)

And I did not even factor in the ISO.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'd argue that buying HP is even worse value for money than VIP ;)

But that's ultimately a matter of perspective and semantics.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    28 days several of them with very small iso rewards. if it was really "worth it" more people would pick it over the 1.99 reward buster.
  • Megdar
    Options
    28 days several of them with very small iso rewards. if it was really "worth it" more people would pick it over the 1.99 reward buster.
    People that buy the smallest stuff want the Shield Intercept only, so they are irrelevant to know if VIP is good or not. They would choose the smallest whatever the reward of VIP. (Staying logical, sure if VIP was giving 100 000 iso a day everyone would buy it)

In my alliance we are at least 10 buying the VIP and I know it is really commun as a buy. I had a very casual alliance with my dummy account and at least 5 randoms were buying it a month. 

I've done many alliance in the last year, and in each, people were buying the VIP. Right now it is the best buy for the buck. You may not like it, but this is the case.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, from VIP systems i know from other games, i think, that VIP should have some scalling.
    F.e. for each other VIP bought, you should get some reward. I would say % boost to rewards, but since most of rewards would be round up or down, i would prefer the alternative.

But lets talk about payments in general, cuz prices are constant and i have 1100 days!!
    Imagine, introducing 5*s, massification of 4*s... but payments unchanged.
    I am 99% sure improving prices would increase sales - no sane person could buy ISO at current conditions.

One time revamp is pointless - game evolves and these revamps would have to be more frequent, which would cause uproars.

My opinion is:
    Provide a bonus based on SHIELD level - yes, i am serious. You have level 77? Well, you get 77% more stuff from purchases, both HPs/ISO and VIP rewards. Tranpsarent scalling, pretty much permanent, that should reflect both your needs and the age of the game, or your account respectively.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Starfury said:

Pff, bonuse rewards for 1 month are much more generous than 1 VIP... and costs is only 20% of VIP...
    Without bonus rewards? Yes, VIP is has the best price/benefit ratio from all available offers... objectively.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    veny said:
    Starfury said:

Pff, bonuse rewards for 1 month are much more generous than 1 VIP... and costs is only 20% of VIP...
    Without bonus rewards? Yes, VIP is has the best price/benefit ratio from all available offers... objectively.
    But VIP also gives bonus rewards, so that's even more stuff- but for a higher prices (VIP is more expensive than the cheapest bundle of hp). Whether or not it's worth it, depends on the rooster. I'd say that for a beginner buying hp is the best, because rooster spots are the most important thing. Legendary tokens and cp means you get a few 4* and 5*, which can be a scaling tragedy if your rooster is still weak, and the ISO requirements are low for those in the 2*/3* phase.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It'd be cool if the rewards scaled with your shield rank.
  • Megdar
    Options
    veny said:

no sane person could buy ISO at current conditions.

Take care :P I got a warning for saying buying iso is idiot and show your total lack of skill in evaluating price of good...

I argued with someone that said he was buying iso... so people buy them. The thing is, A LOT of the player base is not even in 4* lands and can't understand how little 78k iso is...

But even in 3* land, paying 100$ to not even champ a 3* flabbergast me...
  • dhaarga
    dhaarga Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a suggested model in a new post as a suggestion to the Devs. Have a look and discuss for improvements.

Don't shoot it down or say we don't need it cause all that does it we are making the case for the company not for us.

Let MPQ make the case for not giving us more.

We should make the case as the customers for asking for us and what value we would like for the money. ;)