This is how you get Green Goblins

* Soul Gem changes
* Heroes for Hire
* Spidey events

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - Ian didn't sound as excited about his number 2 as he lead on
    - I had to pump Kate to 140 to beat three star Cliff. She's champed now, so no worries
    - Hulkbuster vs. Plain Old Hulk was the squash it should have been. Hulk needs a rework...
    - Logistically, it should be INHUMAN QUEEN and IRONHEART before JAMES RHODES, but what do I know
    - I like the potential changes for 3 star Spidey, but we'll see how it all comes out in the wash
    - "Maybe Joe is correct" best episode ever
    - I'm shocked that Ian has seen a movie released in it's actual calendar year re: John Wick 2
    - I voted for Dazzler as my usual dream of 'more Spidey villains' is coming true, so why not Craig's dreams as well?
    - My Norman is a 1/5/4, if I had a bit more black, I'd be levelling him post haste!
    - My reward of the week was a blue five star Doc Ock. I've Bag-Man-less for three weeks
    - My vine is Kamala and Hulk covers, waiting to replace their to-be-sold fully champed versions, and a TON of two stars
    - That POP!/pop discussion was very 'who's on first?'
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --A Guys and Dolls opening. I didn't see that one coming.
    --Thank you for the Meals on Wheels PSA.
    --At least we know which Puzzle Warrior isn't full of $&#^.
    --I'm not sure Ironheart has been around long enough to be added to the Crash cycle. On the other hand, I did recently Champion her so it should be a win for me if she does have a Crash.
    --I love the progression rewards for the 7 day events. Using boosted Medusa, boosted Agent Venom, and Carnage has me just tearing through the nodes.
    --I've been using Spidey in "Dat Required Character" since his reworking. The yellow is expensive but nice.
    --I like the Bourne formula. Frankly, Ian, you were better off seeing another Bourne movie than X-Men: Apocalypse. It's not good.
    --I always look forward to alliance-based events and new content makes it doubly exciting.
    --The new Peter Parker sounds good. I'm sure I'll have him at a playable level in a few years.
    --Geez, Ian! Gwenpool is a terrific MPQ character. Just open those tokens.
    --A better phrase would be, "I found it in the last place I could possibly look."
    --My votes in the poll were Nightcrawler for the new character and Loki for a repeat. If mutants were in the poll, then they must be possibilities for new characters. I'd love to see Loki: Agent of Asgard or Loki: God of Stories.
    --I'll bet a dollar that the top two votes were for Nightcrawler and Gambit.
    --Good news, Craig. You're going to be receiving A-Force Carol covers in the Spidey event.
    --Wonder Woman is wonderful, Ian. Go see it.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    To be clear, Ray I was blaming you for the (what I can only assume was added in post-production) sound effect, not for actually opening a 4*. My tolerance for repeated canned sound-bites is low, apparently.

Well, GP is out of tokens now, so I guess the point is moot.

Ian, I was also positive that Craig was referring to soda, and not to plastic figures. I'm a little intrigued by the possibility of a "Happy Little Cola", however.