Wolvie lock out (solved)

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Why is 3* Wolvie locked out from Medusa essential node in EotS? Or any other node for that matter. Has he been a bad wolf? 
Forgot he is the main story character, therefore he cannot be used. Shame, he goes well with Medusa  :)

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume you skip the dialogue....  the story of the event is based on a comic event where Wolverine is brainwashed and bad.  All versions (2,3,4,5*) of Wolvie are unavailable for the first 4-5 days of the event.  Eventually Wolvie is un-brainwashed and usable again.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know he used to be locked out because it's related to his role in the story.  But I thought they took all those away when they change heroics.  Might be one they missed.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I know he used to be locked out because it's related to his role in the story.  But I thought they took all those away when they change heroics.  Might be one they missed.
    I think this is the only current story event with a locked out character....intentionally due to storyline, in this case.  It does stand out now that all the other lockout restrictions are gone.  Sometimes I wish the story-featured characters were buffed for their events, but that's a different topic.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, especially coming straight out of a run of Hearts of Darkness where Hood was boosted and fully usable throughout the event, it's a little jarring.