Elite pack #9 view button doesn't work

Options
2»

Comments

• babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sounds like you will get it tomorrow Emanon... congrats that's the prize of the pool.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thoughts on Maelstrom Pulse anybody?
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    6 mana kill all their supports is awesome!
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thuran said:
    6 mana kill all their supports is awesome!
    Support tokens :(
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So, that would be just servos and clues? Makes it worse, but still a card that should have an easy time finding targets :) especially in events with embalm
  • deletedgone
    Options
    Servos, clues, and PW generate supports, I think.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thuran said:
    So, that would be just servos and clues? Makes it worse, but still a card that should have an easy time finding targets :) especially in events with embalm

I'd hazard a guess that activate gems != tokens.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren said:
    Thuran said:

What about the PW supports?  Sorin, Dovin, J2, N2, AJ2, etc. 
  • madwren
    edited June 2017
    Options
    madwren said:
    Thuran said:

What about the PW supports?  Sorin, Dovin, J2, N2, AJ2, etc. 

I think it's like Spesler said above: servos, clues, and PW supports.  My thought about activate gems is that they're different beasts altogether. Supports and support tokens are generated and can subsequently be broken or destroyed. Activate gems are more a function of another card being in existence, which means the gems themselves are not destroyed (while they can be delayed by popping them for a turn). You have to kill the card causing the gem for the gem to stop appearing.

Thus, when Thuran said "especially in events with embalm", I just wanted to point out I think it would act differently.

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think @Thuran was not referring to the activation gems, but to the embalmed critters, wo are placed on the battlefield as tokens
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Retracted.
    Sorry busy eating crow...
  • deletedgone
    Options
    @Emanon2000

I think you may have been misinterpreting a glitch.  Upon reading your comment, I did a number of searches of Pyramid and Champion.  I was able to get it to show 1/1 at times for both searches.  Other times it came up with 0/1 for the same searches.  I would suspect that the odds of D3 specifically taking away one card to give you another are very low.  Now, if it actually splashed Pyramid on your screen, you might have a case.
  • madwren
    Options
    I think @Thuran was not referring to the activation gems, but to the embalmed critters, wo are placed on the battlefield as tokens

That makes perfect sense, you're probably right. =)