Announcing Policy Changes

Zewl
Zewl Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

Announcing Game Policy Changes

I have been waiting eagerly and patiently for a full year for the opportunity to add a yellow Quake skill to my Marvel Puzzle Quest roster.

Guess what?? She was in your Heroes for Hire roster as the selection for TOMORROW, literally, and you JUST REMOVED that opportunity with your unwanted HfH policy change.

You have made me feel like Tantalus; you have dangled this in front of me and have taken it away.

Please look at the negative comments from your player base regarding your change. Please, Please at least allow me to add the yellow skill Quake.

I cannot believe my horrible luck.

1) This policy change regarding Heroes for Hire should have been announced IN GAME so that your players could have been made aware before it went into effect.

2) You should return the menu of characters that was in the line-up, including Carnage, Quake, and whoever else was being listed, until the times given for them have run out normally, THEN introduced your policy change.

3) I paid REAL MONEY to gain credit in anticipation of picking up Quake and I expect to be able to spend my real money credits on that.

Zewl

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suggest you talk to Support. If you've made a money purchase to acquire the Quake cover and they have removed the possibility to do it without notice you should be able to get something out of it. If Support refuses - talk to the store (Google play or iStore or Steam - wherever you play the game) as you are going to be entitled to a refund (provided you have purchased the HP recently).
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I agree with Magic. I've made a purchase in the game for Logan's Loonies once, but I never got the HP. I asked for a refund from Google Play Store and I got it within an hour.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've bought VIP every month since October/November. Also bought two Logan's Loonies as well. As much as I wish I could recommend otherwise, you shouldn't spend any money on this game for the foreseeable future. Maybe a Bugle Pittance to get the extra rewards, but no serious amounts of money. My VIP is expiring tonight and I will not be renewing and it's all because of the Heroes for Hire change.

I was in a similar boat. I had been waiting for a red Spider-Gwen cover since they started this store. It's the only color cover of hers I don't have. She's not a 3* champ reward, so the HfH store was going to be my no fuss, no muss way of getting her red cover.

She was two days away from coming into the rotation when they made the change. Anyone waiting for a Gwenpool or Kate Bishop black cover also got ****. It boggles my mind that they just didn't add the final three characters in the rotation, even for just 24 hours, before it naturally would have transitioned to Hulkbuster black.

If nothing changes, it will be more than two years before the red Spider-Gwen cover comes back up in the store for purchase.

Now, my next best option is to set Spider-Gwen as a bonus hero and pray RNGesus blesses me with a red cover. I would have much preferred to have just used HfH.