5* Thanos Infinite Power not affecting Turn to Smoke

zodiac339
zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
I've seen this happen twice now with the Infinite Power tile on the board, 5* version. The first time this happened was during a wave mission, and I think a Teisatsu came in during a cascade and died, and I know that this power has had trouble working properly from wave to wave. The second time this happened, I had Infinite Power out and made a match to down the Teisatsu already there. He dell, and still threw out the attack tiles.
Anyone else experiencing Teisatsu's Turn to Smoke ignoring Infinite Power?

PS. Please don't break their passive trying to fix it. I remember when stunning them didn't stop the passive, and using an AOE after they were downed reactivated the passive. Just don't let this happen again. Especially going into Enemy of the State.

EDIT: Attempted to recreate error, but the attack tiles weren't allowed to come out this time. I hope I wasn't imagining things before.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there Zodiac, when you tried doing this the second time, did you down the Teisatsu's that was coming in as a replacement with the same cascade that downed the previous character?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, the second time, I directly downed the Teisatsu that was already there. I could have sworn the attack tiles spawned despite the Infinite Power, but the third time I did it, it successfully kept the tiles from spawning. I can't tell now if I was imagining things before or if the board control of Infinite Power is just being really hit-or-miss in this instance.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since that is the case, I'm going to go ahead and pass this off to the team with the instances that you reported. I want to say that this issue happened because you downed a replacement during the same cascade as downing the previous character. 

If I get word back on that they are able to reproduce the issue, I'll change the title of the thread to include the [Dev's Aware] tag and then and it to my list.