3 star character buff/nerf sell price

Quest34
Quest34 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
Does anyone have a chart breaking down what 3 stars are worth to sell after buffed/nerfed per level after championing?  What does a 3 star at 266 sell for?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    A 3* at 266 sells for 105k ISO and 500 HP.
  • Quest34
    What about after they have increased sale price because they were rebalanced(buff/nerf)
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    This gets asked all the time
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Pongie said:
    That link has to be outdated tho. I just leveled Venom up from 70-87 and its 5,000 ISO and 0 HP.
  • Quest34
    I don't think the rebalance sales price is available yet
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beer40 said:
    Pongie said:
    That link has to be outdated tho. I just leveled Venom up from 70-87 and its 5,000 ISO and 0 HP.
    I honestly couldn't tell that was a link on my screen.  I thought that was just a snarky reply that added no value.  What a difference color makes, not sure why mine wasn't showing blue...
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Rebalance price should be up tomorrow. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I previously bump that thread once but got a warning for doing so. Now I just link it. Blame the new forum for making it not so obvious
  • Quest34
    Pongie said:
    These numbers look correct. I can't believe they nerf the ISO value for a 266 3 star after rebalancing.  63k in ISO and 1500 in hp vs 105k in ISO and 500 hp.
  • Quest34
    Do 4 stars sale price scale after championing after rebalancing? My venom is 312 and sells for 226k in ISO and 6k in hp as a reference.
  • Quest34
    Quest34 said:
    Pongie said:
    These numbers look correct. I can't believe they nerf the ISO value for a 266 3 star after rebalancing.  63k in ISO and 1500 in hp vs 105k in ISO and 500 hp.
    @Brigby

Can you comment on the reduced ISO for selling a level 266 3 star after rebalancing?