Tokens not registering

exit77
exit77 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I opened 2 heroic tokens and 4 standard tokens and the rewards didn't register anywhere. After submitting a ticket and days off nonsense, I was told that i opened some taco tokens that day so the problem is solved. It is true that i did get some rewards that day including taco tokens, but this set of tokens is still missing. Members of my alliance have reported the same issue and the same totally absurd reponce when asking for help. Anyone else have this intermittent issue?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you had open roster slots, the covers you opened would have been automatically rostered if you didn't have them already. Any chance you had a bunch of open roster slots at the time, and now have a bunch of single covers in there?

Other than that, no, I've never "lost" a cover.
  • exit77
    exit77 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
     No, I had no open slots and every available character is one muy roster. 
    This issue seems to be intermittent. I'd never had happen until about a week ago. An alliance mate reported it about a month ago. Both cases were unresolved by the devs.
    The tokens open like usual but when you go to your roster to add champ levels the covers aren't there.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would recommend you ask customer support to escalate your ticket.  Be sure to be as specific and clear as possible when describing the issue.