Rocket's Pack [Fixed]

MirrorKnight
MirrorKnight Posts: 88 Match Maker
The countdown from Rocket's Pack does not activate when targeted with Carol's yellow.
The description of the ability reads identically to 3Torch's Green and 3Blade's Black, leading me to believe this is a bug.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The countdown from Rocket's Pack does not activate when targeted with Carol's yellow.
    The description of the ability reads identically to 3Torch's Green and 3Blade's Black, leading me to believe this is a bug.
    So, what does it do? Just drop to 0 and then reset to 1? Has anyone tried it with Coulson or Green Goblin? 

I wonder if it's coded to trigger at the beginning of each turn (like Photonic Barrage Strike tile placement) rather than when it expires, like Flame Jet and Nightstalker do.

I have no idea why they would do it like that, though.

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    It does sound like a case of incorrect wording that doesn't reflect the actual coding. Too bad mine is 0/4/4. Not even a chance to test it if I wanted to.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Tested with Coulson; Best Laid Plans ticks down the counter to 0, which resets to 1 but otherwise does nothing.

Definitely NOT in line with other countdown tiles that are described in essentially the same terms. 
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Agreed. When triggered with Carol's yellow it neither causes damage nor places a new Attack tile.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. This issue is anticipated to be fixed in tomorrow's daily patch!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. This issue is anticipated to be fixed in tomorrow's daily patch!
    Works for me