Rewards Logging

Options
wickedwitch74
wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
Recently, I've noticed the game crashing/freezing an awful lot when it's time to claim my prizes at the end of an event. Once again, I received the "Something Went Wrong" message when I logged in at the conclusion of the latest coalition event. 

I do not know if I received any rewards for all of my trouble. I scrolled through my Amonkhet Rares, but I saw no new card, and it didn't appear that I received another dupe (though, in fairness, it's hard to keep track of all of my dupes... but that's another thread).

I have also purchased Amonkhet bundles that do not open correctly. I'll click the "Claim" button and nothing happens.

When I close the app and re-open it, there are apparently new cards in my collection, although none of them say "New Card" like they normally do. This is particularly nasty.

So, with all of the wonky UI behavior, I'm having trouble knowing what, if anything, I am being rewarded with.

I'd like to see Development add an additional log to show me what events I participated in, what my scores were, what my rewards were, etc...

The game log was a nice touch, and I appreciate being able to see the behind the scenes game behavior.

Event/Reward logging would be a very nice feature too.