4* Star-Lord Everyone With Me not firing

AstinTO
AstinTO Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Henchman firing countdown tiles aren't triggering Everyone With Me. Seriously hurts Star-Lord's PVE strength. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Are you sure it's a goon's active power and not something else like the infamous Sniper's green (which is a passive and doesn't trigger other passives like Strange yellow)
  • AstinTO
    Hmm. Works now. Luke Cage's passive also wasn't firing on other tests. The difference between then and now is that it wasn't working when I had a call happening in the background on speaker. Odd one.

And this was against a Pyro.

iOS, iPhone 6S fwiw. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there AstinTO, as already pointed out by Starfury, there are several minions that have passive abilities within the game. Please keep in mind that passive abilities will not trigger powers that are triggered during an activated ability. Examples of these include the Mutant Minion Test Subject's Detonation (Black) Power, and the H.A.M.M.E.R. Minion Sniper's Deadly Shot (Green) Power. 

Do you happen to recall which minion it was that you're having trouble with? Additionally, do you know what power it is they are using that fails to activate your characters passive ability? Once I have this information, I'll investigate further to see if its an issue or normal gameplay functionality. 
  • AstinTO
    It was a Pyro flamethrower power. As stated above, when replaying the node without a background phone call occurring, my characters' passive powers launched as expected. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Almost certainly the Hunt sub 3 node with 2 snipers and a pyro.

Once again; having 2 minion abilities that generate CDs passively compared to every single other minion ability that generates CDs as an active ability seems to be a poor design. At the very least it highlights how difficult it is to tell the difference between an active power and a passively-triggered one.