Spider Woman's red power not hitting all enemies.

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
Tried it a couple of times in The Hunt. Her red is meant to do 18,127 to the target and then 3,706 damage to all other targets, stunning one randomly for 3 turns.

It does the main damage as far as I can tell, then it seems to damage *one* target and then stun another doing no damage to them.

I'll need to try a couple more times to see if it's always the stunned target that recieves no damage.

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is part of the bug that was supposed to be fixed, but wasn't. If you down the primary target, the target's allies change positions before the second part of the damage happens. Because the second damage is coded to hit the targets in spots 2 and 3, and the second enemy has moved to spot 1, that enemy avoids the damage.
  • usfscooter
    usfscooter Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have been having the same problem in The Hunt.  The stunned character is never damaged.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ya her red has been bugged for a few months now. This is now the second time she's been buffed and her red still doesn't work properly. This game is going downhill quick. Bugs that last for months, changes that no one asks for. But apparently they listen to our feedback