Farming 2* Ms Marvel for 4* Carol?

Options
talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
I recently started to farm 8 2*s for the rewards and further ahead 4* covers. Ive choosen: Wolverine, Thor, Widow, Torch, Hawkeye, Bullseye, Cap and Ms Marvel. The thing is that i dont have The 3* Ms Marvel. And she is vaulted so i guess it will take forever to get her champed and get the 4* Carol covers. Should i choose another 2* to farm like Magneto or am i wrong about the waste of time champing 3* Ms Marvel?

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eventually you will probably want to farm them all. Lots of people will advise against doing it until you have most or all of the 3*s champed. I disagree. I started recycling my 2*s as soon as they hit 144 and I never regretted it.

If you make 3* Carol your only 3* bonus hero, you'll have her built in no time.

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The 3* tier isn't impacted quite as much by vaulting as the 4 and 5* tier.  3* don't have a dedicated token - you have a small chance of getting them from heroics or elites, but there aren't any guaranteed pulls like with legendaries/classics.  Most of the 3* economy comes from Daily Deadpool, vaults, and event progression/placement, where they're far more common.

That said, yes, there is some stagnation at the 3* tier.  I have a pack that's clearly jumping out ahead of the others.  If C4rol is a priority, setting Marv3l as a bonus hero is a good idea.