* R129 release notes 
* Request from the developers

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    - These PSA jokes apperantly are way over my head
    - over/under on Ian yawning is 25 minutes
    - Gwenpool is by far my highest level champ at 315, so her Crash was no problem...
    - Kate on the other hand, her new battle against 3 star Cliff was much harder than I expected
    - hashtag banage
    - If Bill Maher was giving away free covers, I'd still take it
    - Not only is Doctor Who not for everybody, Jelly Babies stink as well
    - My Black Bolt is a sad 1/1/4, I know he is very good, but much better fivers have come around lately
    - My reward of the week was two five star Star-Lords in one day! Yay?
    - My vine is 3 three star Cliffs I have a week to use and level up my champed Cliff. Why am I waiting? I can't use the Kate cover the first one will give me JUST yet
    - I love the fact that Ian is still confused by how bonus heroes works
    - That clue was a STRETCH, but I think I got it!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    --Another good PSA on an important topic. Thank you. 
    --I tried Kate's Crash several times before adding ISO to her for a win. 
    --I'm interested but not thrilled about the changes to 3-star Spider-Man. The changes to Eddie Venom don't change my poor opinion of that character. 
    --I'm in a bit of an MPQ slump right now. I haven't made full PVE progression in the last two events. I only faced Kaecilius once and lost. 
    --I did receive a Bag-Man. That always feels like a win. 
    --The Gwenpool lifestyle is a good one, Ian.
    --The whine when a 4-star is opened was funny the first time but became annoying VERY quickly. 

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    --The whine when a 4-star is opened was funny the first time but became annoying VERY quickly. 
    Agree. Bad Ray, look what you did.

So who's super pumped about the character poll with the Dazzler option? Are they seriously considering it, or just toying with Craig's emotions? (I voted Nightcrawler. I have priorities. If there was a #2 option I'd have picked the Dazz for that).I mean, I think they owe you guys enough by now for nearly two years of awesome/ambivalent commentary and song parodies that a 1* Dazzler seems like something they could manage :P 

I have a Coulson waiting to champ, for which I'll need 40k ISO, and a 4* Luke Cage black that I'll probably end up selling, as I'll have to save my NEXT 360,000 ISO for the 2 Medusa covers I'm most likely getting from Enemy of the State, which will be my 13th and 14th. I hear champed Medusa is ok. I see her in the Simulator here and there. (unless I press skip like a million times)
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Was trying to listen but the podcast embedded link on the episode 95 webpage is to episode 96?