Too much of a good thing?

Need help.  I have Jace 2 and Ob, but I really want Tezz2.  Is he still worth it if you have his colors covered?

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    do you have all the other colours covered?

HH
  • Twee
    Twee Posts: 56 Match Maker
    No, I'm waiting for saheeli to cover red and N3 when she's up for green.  I really wanted Kiora but even at the lower price, I've seen her played too much to be excited about her.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    I would first cover all the colours. this would get
    you more crystals/rewards in events and should
    make them more fun overall as you will not feel
    that you are handicapped versus the competition
    because of a particular node. I like tezz2 but
    would prefer a better all round choice of
    planeswalkers so to gather resources more
    quickly.

HH
  • Twee
    I'll probably end up getting Kiora then sarkan when he's up.  I thought Kiora was going to be 950 so I have a bit of crystals saved, I don"t buy packs. Getting all of these runes though... ugh
  • Twee
    Just out of curiosity, when the last Planeswalker changes happened I was able to save between 60 and 70000 runes up but this time around I was only able to acquire around 30,000. Has something changed in the Rune acquirement Department?
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Twee said:
    Just out of curiosity, when the last Planeswalker changes happened I was able to save between 60 and 70000 runes up but this time around I was only able to acquire around 30,000. Has something changed in the Rune acquirement Department?

Possibly the removal of Quick Battles, and the much smaller number of runes you get for playing its replacement, Training Grounds.