Improper compensation for elite packs

Options
Tilwin90
Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
So erm... I feel like I've been cheated once again and this is slowly becoming the final straw. You're about to lose yet another dedicated (and medium-spending no doubt) player.
I got two pretty duplicates in the elite packs. They were bought as part of the current packs (with mythics including Cruel Reality, As Foretold, Temmet etc. and Masterpieces including Pact of Negation, Loyal Retainers and Sphinx). I got dupes of course, BOTH THE SAME (I am sitting now at 4x Samuts, way to go)! So I emailed support to get the packs refunded.

Can you guess what I got refunded? That's right: DIFFERENT AMONKHET PACKS! The ones with the useless gods!!!
Obviously I discovered it once the packs were opened, so I emailed support to remedy this stupidity. 

Guess what?! They claim they refunded me the correct packs and RE-CLOSED THE TICKET!
I was under the impression that while these packs were available, I would be rewarded the same packs. After all, I signed up for THESE packs knowing that dupes would be compensated with the worthy packs (instead of the stupid packs of **** mythics I did not want - with a drop rate of 0 masterpieces after 7 elite packs I don't expect to ever get a masterpiece). Did I mention the aforementioned packs are still in store?!

So @Brigby, can you please explain what's with this tinnykitty? If support is blatantly lying to me, they picked the wrong person to try and scam! I am getting tired of being robbed again and again by this stupid game, now in situations where this or that is guaranteed, and the game's team is playing with us like we're idiots.
I expect something to be done in this direction!!!
Thanks!

P.S.: All tinnykitties were manually spelled. No kitties were harmed in the process.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Tilwin90

Apologies that this happened to you. Would you mind sending me a message with the reference number of your support ticket? This way I am able to take a look at the details, and help assist you in receiving the correct Elite Packs.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [Bumping message as I had to move things around. Want to ensure that the above question was received.]
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Contacted Brigby via PM and continuing there. This thread can be closed.
    Thanks!