Strange Sights is worst PVE ever?!?

Ok....so what was so wrong with us getting a bunch of tokens from this event? Heaven forbid we get an event that actually causes some excitement...and then instead of fix it to get a regular amount of token drops we get zero????? Oh and add that the top reward is one of the worst 4*s in the game....this went from an event I really looked forward to, to the worst one in recent memory....please consider either fixing it to actually give some tokens, or just leave it like it was, is it really such a crime to throw a few extra tokens at us? 

Of course, we also can't forget to add that these are the worst vaults in game too. No single pull, LT replaced by 5cp, and no 4*.....

Comments

• StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited June 2017
    Tokens are fun, but this ISO is very useful too. It's still a good PVE, with more free tokens than usual.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    You rather get 6 moonstones for the subs instead of 12K iso , your crazy.
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    For me, the extra ISO was way better than extra tokens.  The tokens are fun to pull, but tend to just yield garbage covers that fertilize my farm.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    ISO reward was good. And the event is mostly fights against goons so I say - still sits pretty much on top of the PvE events (only alliance based boss events are better in my opinion but they don't yield as much iso).
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Considering I just finished 4 days of the hunt fighting endless Dark Avengers for far less ISO than Strange Sights awarded over 3 days, I don't really find anything to complain about with Strange Sights.