PSA: Forum Structure - How Would You Organize It?

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

As many of you are most likely aware by now, the moderators and I have been working on re-structuring the forum in an attempt to organize information, and make it easier to anticipate what kind of discussions threads will be located in each section. While there are certainly forum members who are supportive of the organizational changes, there are certainly also forum members who actively oppose it.

My goal of the forums is to have it be an organized and informative environment, where players can go to express their feedback, opinions, and anecdotes easily and efficiently. With over 10,000 members and over 100,000 visitors viewing and posting a week, you can imagine how challenging it might be to condense all topics into the various main subjects, what with so many differing viewpoints. 

Having said that though, the moderators and I are but a handful of individuals, so I wanted to invoke the collaborative power of the community, and ask the question: How would YOU organize the forum?

If you would like to participate in this discussion, then please head on over to the discussion thread HERE
This discussion has been closed.