Roster Slots vs 10 Heroic Pack?

Options
nitefox1337
nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
Which one is better? Roster Space or a 10x Heroic Pack?

tnx.

Comments

• MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options

depends on situation... 

My advice would be roster spots until you've got a lot of headroom to roster characters...  (I have between 160 and 170 spots and would likely buy more spots before I buy a heroic 10 pack)

Now for the unsolicited opinion:  I'd strongly consider the 100HP daily deal and HfH store (depending on where your roster is at) before dumping on 10xheroics...

• Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    rosters.  No point in getting heroes you cant roster.  
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    People with 140+ roster space are still buying roster space.

Roster.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From previous comments, you are a fairly new player. So roster slots, roster slots and then more roster slots. By time you catch up with releases you'll have 130 or so.
  • nitefox1337
    nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options

depends on situation... 

My advice would be roster spots until you've got a lot of headroom to roster characters...  (I have between 160 and 170 spots and would likely buy more spots before I buy a heroic 10 pack)

Now for the unsolicited opinion:  I'd strongly consider the 100HP daily deal and HfH store (depending on where your roster is at) before dumping on 10xheroics...

170??? There's not even that much hero? Why you need the extra roster for?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Moving this over to Roster and Level Help as it is a question of how to proceed with their account.***
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Duplicates!  Got to keep on recycling those 3s!  (I'm at 155 roster slots)
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pheregas said:

Duplicates!  Got to keep on recycling those 3s!  (I'm at 155 roster slots)
    Exactly.  I'm at 167 I think.  Have 5 MBWs for TUs, and a dupe for most of my 266s.  Working on trying to keep some 144s on hand as well.
  • Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If you have all of the 3-5*s already rostered (or empty slots for them to fill when you get them), your 2* farm up and running, a 1* for the DDQ and a MBW for TUs, and none of your 3*s are close to 266, then I'd consider spending your HP on a Hero for Hire. Gets you the 4* you want and nets you a bunch of Elite tokens, which at the end of the day will net you similar results to a 10-pack considering you guarantee yourself a 4*.

If you don't have all of the above then definitely go for slots. I'm at 133 slots myself, but I'm probably going to start buying more since 3 of my 3*s are over the 266 hump.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roster slots...     honestly, never buy the heroic 10-pack, the odds are awful, its quite expensive for what it is.

If you want to pull from heroics, use the daily deal (100hp, only once a day), you'll save 1800 HP down the road. The "bonus" rate you get from a 10x is quite small.
  • Mach0maine
    Mach0maine Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would avoid 10 pack completely unless you like 2 stars,

Roster slots for sure you can never have enough