UI Changes

Options
These are UI changes I would like to see to the menus outside of matches.

Pre-Match Menu Changes:
I was thinking that this info could exist on the right side of the screen when inside of a mission area.

1. What place you are in the rankings.
2. What reward you will receive.
3. How close you are to the next ranking.
4. What you will get in the next ranking.
5. How many points the top player has.

Training/Roster Screen Changes:

1. Combine Training screen into the Roster Screen since you can see more covers on the Roster Screen.
2. Add an icon on hero image that shows who has new covers. Something other than the training icon we get now.

Rewards:

1. When you receive covers I would like to sell them from the same screen as when they open.
(Most players all ready know that they aren't interested in another Modern Black Widow cover when she is maxed out.)

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SolidVash wrote:
    Rewards:

1. When you receive covers I would like to sell them from the same screen as when they open.
    (Most players all ready know that they aren't interested in another Modern Black Widow cover when she is maxed out.)
    Even better, I'd like to be able to mark covers of completed characters as auto-sell items. This would need a menu or rest function in case you change your mind, but trust me, I don't need any more 1*... well, anyone.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Even better, I'd like to be able to mark covers of completed characters as auto-sell items. This would need a menu or rest function in case you change your mind, but trust me, I don't need any more 1*... well, anyone.
    This is an awesome suggestion.