Assorted Bugs

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
Sorry if some of these have been posted already, but I've encountered a few annoying bugs since whatever the most recent update was.

AI have reverted to no longer prioritize 5-matches that aren't in a straight line (L-shaped)

"When attacking" effects now happen sequentially as creatures attack (in order) as opposed to all at once at the start of combat.  This makes many such abilities useless unless the creature is in the first slot

Hitting "not now" when playing cast out still plays the support, but you lose the ability.  It should cancel the cast as if it were a spell

Not sure if this is a bug or mis-wording, but activating the embalm ability of a creature does not count as "casting" it for objectives or card effects, even though the ability states "cast from your graveyard" (and it's a cast in paper, I believe)

Tezz 2's second ability is still misprinted with the old version

Prized Amalgam is not cast from graveyard when discarded on casting Forgotten Creation (although any already in the graveyard will come back, just not the discarded one)

Willbreaker will only mind control 1 opposing creature per turn, even if many spells/supports are cast

This is an old one, but activate/trap gems created by a planeswalker ability stop working after a different ability is used (ex. Grave Mist activated gems do not deal damage when matched after Corrupt is used).  I will admit I haven't tested this one in several months, but I'm sure its still there.

Tagging @Brigby for posterity

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh, found another one today, Lone Rider attacked, then the next creature attacked, which transformed the rider, who then attacked again.