Reward from story event

Options
I cant get all the reward on this story event becase i dont have sandman :(

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes you can, just takes a bit more playing. Played plenty of events where I didn't have the new 4 star but ended up with full progression.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing, but then I remembered that it's a three day event with 5 clears needed.

You may be able to make up the difference by grinding the wave nodes, but it'll probably be close.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It only takes two clears of each node to attain the 4 star now. If a person does 4-6 clears in the first subs, they should have the 4 star by the second day. A few rewards missed, but hardly worth the usual "omg I'm missing the 4 star the rest of the event screwed for me" complaints.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, OP did say "all" rewards, so I assumed the final CP was meant. But yeah, you're right.
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I will try to do 4/5 and wait and empty the points
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I saw someone run the math, and you can still max Progression even if you don't have the 4* until you get it from Progression. You do have to be doing 6-7 clears of each Node you do have access to, tho, IIRC.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah.  I've hit the max progression reward on an event where I was missing the 4* essential. For a three day event, you should receive the 4* cover while clearing nodes on the second day.  So you're really only locked out of a single node in the whole event. You should be able to easily make up those points from the other nodes.
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thx for the help will tru too do it
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Playing optimally 4 clears at the start + 2 clears at the end while letting points recharge for 20 hours or so, you earn about as much points as just doing the 4 2/3 clears required for max progression.

As jamesh said, you'll get the 4* progression reward on day 2.

If you want way too much detail:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/64914/analysis-of-the-new-pve-progression-rewards