Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#94: Enter Sandman!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - still not sure why the food bank link on your site is different and blows up my spyware alerts
    - pudding pops are still delicious, as well
    - Spider-Gwen is champed and no problems with young Miles.
    - Gwen Poole is my highest four star at 308 so, bring on whoever ya got!
    - All those Luke Cages from PVE are helping rebuild the one I sold to champ four stars
    - the recap of the Spider-Man/Kingpin story was during my dark time with Spidey
    - Where's that mark pic of Ian and Sam Jones???
    - Not a fan of the Karate Kid with Wil Smith's kid? No?
    - The Thor comics are better than 'just fine' so I'm with Chloe on this one
    - hashtag Doctor Who Stinks
    - My five star Bruce is 4/3/3 with no ISO invested. Some say he's the worst fiver, he definitely needs a second look
    - There was an overseas con a few weeks back where the aforementioned Sam Jones and Lou Ferrigno got into a scuffle
    - My vine is a yellow new Rocket & Groot (currently 1/5/5) and a 3 star Cliff cover I can't cash in YET because it will give me a Kate cover I can't use right now. I got 12 days
    - I'll remember that next time I come across you guys in PVP or the Sim
    - My rewards of the week were a blue five star Cliff and a yellow five star Panther, sadly no Bag-Men
    - I would have listened to the live feed it Ray hadn't taken it down after it was done :(
    - That clue helps no one
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Thank you again, Ian, for the anti-hunger PSA.
    --No, Craig. Cheering on your sports team is not a "PSA."
    --I am never, ever going to read any Iron Man comic written by BM Bendis. Yuck.
    --Gwenpool: easiest Crash of the Titans ever.
    --I rank'd 100 out of 1000. Hello, new Sandman. I like him. Good powers; good animation.
    --It wasn't the scaling test that kept me from full progression in Thick as Thieves but real life interfering with my time playing. I only missed the final reward. Oh, well.
    --The Millennium Falcon is the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, you Philistine!  :p
    --Chloe is right about Donna Noble. No companion ever progressed so much during a season as Donna.
    --The TARDIS is not now and has never been a door to another place. Its outer shell--the police box--has always been moveable going back to the oldest episodes.
    --I think Banner is fun to use when the battle isn't important to me. The Other Guy is fun but, like all 5-stars, I don't have him cover'd enough to be really usable.
    --Vine: I gave up on Eddie Venom. I just wasn't going to earn enough ISO before that cover expired because I had better places to spend it. My next Champion with two covers on the Vine is A-Force Carol. Also dying on the vine are Hyde and Ironheart, neither of which are huge priorities to me other than I don't want the covers to just become ISO.
    --Reward of the Week: red Old Man Logan bringing him to 2/4/1.
    --I do look forward to episode 100!
    --There aren't even that many 5-stars left to cover as Featured Character of the Week and I still can't figure out how that song clip would apply to any of them. My best guess is that you're going back to 4-stars and talking about Cloak & Dagger.