Do you like the "powered up" chars?

Handoftheking26
Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
It feels like the devs are choosing who i play with....when chars are powered up it's almost like you are forced to use them or waste time...just wondering if anyone else feels the same way....

Do you like the "powered up" chars? 18 votes

I enjoy the powered up feature
94%
Elric_VIIIStarfuryrixmithneodukeNepenthecyineedsnMPQ_DaywalkerOrionKannanOrion[Deleted User]Vomit FountainJaedenkaalbrollReecohcopperfoxMilk JugzPla5yer99 17 votes
I would prefer an even playing field
5%
Handoftheking26 1 vote

Comments

• Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I like it because it lets me bring my 3*s in to compete with 4* rosters. It can take a little time to find someone without too many buffed 4*s, but it's a lot easier than trying to find someone with as limited a 4* roster as me. I'd say it's good for transitioners, since it broadens then amount of opponents they can face and buffed 4*s don't seem to receive as much of a (relative) boost as a 3*.
  • Pla5yer99
    Pla5yer99 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    They can boost more 3 stars power up levels so that we can have a better playing field? I see that many players aren't having champs 5 stars these days. Newer players will get left behind 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Where is the third option. For me it depends who is boosted and if I like to use that hero or not. There are plenty I love to play with but I can't when they are not boosted. 

Plus I don't think removal of the boost would make it a level field. It would rather be a nod to the 5* players who wouldn't have to worry about anybody else (as it is now - boosted 4* can be competitive with 5* champion - unboosted one - can't). 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't like it at first, but now that I have very wide roster it's nice to have the opportunity to try out characters I otherwise probably wouldn't and figure out new synergies.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Despite having a few rotten weeks as far as boosted 4* are concerned, I like the idea of weekly boosts.

Yes, it means that the devs get some control over who I'm playing with, but otherwise, I'd just play the strongest characters all the time.

It adds a tiny bit of P to MPQ