Always On Screen AP Power Gauge for Enemy and "Completed Indicator Nods"!!!!

Ok, here are some ideas which may improve the UI:

- When in game, each Character has a huge Hitpoint Cross. It's normal to have that for Player Heroes, but for the enemy, I think that an AP gauge for their powers would be way better than spending so much area for their Hitpoints.

What I mean is that on top of each "Selected" enemy, a gauge showing their AP / Power gauge would be very helpful. (Right now we have no idea of their AP situation unless we keep checking the small right arrow tab to the right, bring their AP numbers, and then go check each Hero and see their power, etc...).

- The Story Nods each have 6 clearance. But most of the time, we don't remember which Nods we finished, which Nods we left with only 1 clearance, etc.. So to know we have to select that node and check all the time.

I would suggest to put small indicators in shape of a circle around the nods, (like the Player level nod), from 1 to 6, which would show how much time we cleared a Nod.

So when we enter a story, we can see each nod and how many levels we cleared on each of them.