Bonus Hero 1*

Something odd just happenede while opening tokens. I opened a standard token which showed as 3* Hawkguy. Since it was a standard token I got a bonus here as well, but it showed as 1* Juggernaut. In my queue I found only 1* Juggernaut then. Just raised a ticket for this.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did the 1* Jugg have a gold heart next to it?  Your BH rewards in your queue should have the gold heart icon next to them.  We've seen in the past graphical glitches where what was displayed as your BH when opening wasn't what you actually got in your queue.  I would be sure to check there if you haven't already applied/sold your covers.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    Did the 1* Jugg have a gold heart next to it?  Your BH rewards in your queue should have the gold heart icon next to them.  We've seen in the past graphical glitches where what was displayed as your BH when opening wasn't what you actually got in your queue.  I would be sure to check there if you haven't already applied/sold your covers.
    Can you actually favourite 1*s? Or even 2*s for that matter? I thought it was 3,4,5
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skrofa said:
    broll said:
    Can you actually favourite 1*s? Or even 2*s for that matter? I thought it was 3,4,5
    It is only 3,4, & 5* that's why this is posted as a bug.  I'm just questioning if it's a graphical bug and it showed Jug when he actually got a 3* he had marked, or if it's a true but and he actually got a 1* BH which shouldn't exist.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    The Jugs that came out of this has no bonus heart icon. And I didn't get anything else.
    I still keep him in queue, as "evidence" :smile: