We need a 3*, 4*, 5* Combined Arms PvP event

Options
Rick_OShay
Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
Much like the player favorite 2*+3*+4* Combined Arms, it would be great fun to have each required character move up a tier. 

I know not everyone has a 'playable' 5*, but it wouldn't be hard to allow a 1/1/1 or 2/2/2 loaner of the newest 5*. This would also do well to advertise this character to players (more so with Black Panther and Hawkeye, than with Star-Lord and Doc Ock obv).
Yes, I know 5* Thanos would be everywhere. He's very beatable. The 5's should be barely boosted, and 4's just somewhat boosted.

There are so many team combos to think about.

How hilarious would it be to lose to 5* Hawkeye, Drax, and Sentry? If he gets World Rupture on you with his strike tile out, it's over!

Goblin, Coulson, Squirrel Girl. Again, a team that you may laugh at until they are popping CD's on you to death.

Black Bolt, 4Thor, and 3* Star-Lord. Oh you're mocking SL? Well he just turned your strongest color into 5 charged green tiles for his big buddy, and now you have Goddess ready to smite your full health character down.

That's a few entertaining teams, what other combos would work well for you? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm not even going to reveal my secret team of Beast, C4rol, and Hawkeye. This team would love to find OldIce40.
  • Shin Tenma
    Shin Tenma Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    SWitch, Coulson, Phoenix.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3Torch, Carol, Hawkeye... Boost those tiles to stratosphere!
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm, maybe a decent avenue to 5 stars.

I think we should likely buy the horse before trying to run off the rails with the wagon.