cover color and vault

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
I did not quite understand the logic of tokens with regard to the color of the covers.
I found about 10 carol davers black, lots of red soldier poison, lots of yellow jellyfish and so on. The vault has always been the same cover color, or is it casual?

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    I think some of this might got lost in the translation..
    Soldier Poison must be Agent Venom (venom, poison, same difference). Jellyfish must be Medusa (jellyfish in spanish is medusa).

The color of the cover you pull from a vault is the same you see when looking at the vault (for example, I can look at the vault of the current event and see a red Blade cover, so if I pull Blade from that vault I already know which color it will be). For regular, non-vault store, you have the same chance of pulling one color than pulling one of the others. As it is random, there is nothing weird about pulling several covers of a single color (I have sold around five Gwenpool purple covers and the other colors have only two or three covers right now).
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Soldier Poison sounds like an awesome character concept.  Kinda Kaiser Sose-ish.
  • Arsael
    Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I'm sorry , but i didn't speak  about vault but about legendary token.
    I don't understand the way if the color of the cover is random or not because I always find the same colors
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arsael said:
    I'm sorry , but i didn't speak  about vault but about legendary token.
    I don't understand the way if the color of the cover is random or not because I always find the same colors
    It's random. But the thing about random is you can get weird streaks.

But, yeah, what you see and what others see for the 4* covers (and sometimes even the characters) may differ.